Business mentorship is a two-way relationship between two individuals that involves the transfer of knowledge skills and experience. In the YBTT context, it involves an experienced person (a mentor) who supports and encourages an entrepreneur (a mentee) to achieve business goals. Our mentorship philosophy is hinged on creating a transformational and empowering environment for young entrepreneurs and is based on the principle of reciprocity where there are developmental learning opportunities for both the mentor and the mentee.
To be matched – we try to get a sense of who you are and what your business entails, then we pair you with someone who we feel might be a good fit for you from among our pool of trained mentors via a Litmus Test. Once both parties feel comfortable and the pair agrees to work together – the relationship is then formalized and the mentoring relationship journey begins!
Benefits of becoming a YBTT Mentee
You will be matched with an entrepreneur or business person with solid years of business experience
- You would receive personalized advice and support
- Our mentors are trained to high international standards
- Our mentors are dedicated and have a vested interest in the development of young people
- Become part of a growing community of young entrepreneurs
- Get access to our entrepreneur workshop and development initiatives
- We’re passionate about the what we do and so we work closely with you to support you during the mentoring period to ensure your growth and development
Register for our Mentorship Programme here: