Youth Business Trinidad and Tobago is having a “Call for Loans” for both start-ups and/or existing entrepreneurs in the creative industries. If you are between 18-35 years, don’t miss this golden opportunity to apply for a loan up to a maximum of $30,000 TTD that can be used to purchase equipment or stock. Applications are open from the 27th February to
20th March for business proposals in the following areas:
• Advertising & Marketing
• Media, Film, Video, Radio, Photography
• IT, Software, and Computer Services
• Music, Performing and Visual Arts
SUPPORT BENEFITS (IF SUCCESSFUL)
• One on One Consultation to develop your business.
• Access Mentorship support from well-established business persons.
• Expand your Network.
• Opportunity to attend our 2019 training sessions FREE OF CHARGE.
• Between the ages of 18-35
• National of Trinidad and Tobago
• Willingness to work with a Mentor to develop your business/idea
• Complete loan application with the required personal details of your business.
(DATE – ACTIVITY)
February 27th, 2019 – Application Open
March 22nd, 2019 – Application Close (Deadline for submissions)
April 8th, 2019 – Shortlisting of Top applications (Notification via email)
April 10th – April 26th, 2019 – One on One Advisory Support
May 17th, 2019 – Notification of Final listing to appear at loan panel
May 27th – May 31st, 2019 – Loan Panel (Actual date to be confirmed)
• Maximum loan value $30,000 TTD.
• Maximum of 4 years to repay the loan.
• A commitment to monthly contact to share details on your entrepreneurial journey.
• See our Loan Calculator here
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will need to submit an online application
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org