At YBTT we offer a comprehensive combination of courses to help young entrepreneurs develop their business ideas and self-confidence. Our training courses are available to start-up ventures or those who want to expand their businesses.
The Entrepreneurial Training Programme offers great resources to help you develop a solid business and learn what it takes to build a thriving business.
- Put your business idea to the test
- Build a business plan that will attract investment
- Explore real-world possibilities
- Reduce costly trial and error and increase your chances of success
- Get answers to your tough questions from our experienced facilitators and instructors
- Use case studies, activities and readings to learn how others like you succeeded
- Utilize weekly feedback to make your plan work
- Learn how to alter your plan early on to increase your chance of success
Check out our upcoming programmes below:
Get Fit For Entrepreneurship - Tobago!
Tobago Entrepreneurs! Do you have a business idea, but don’t know how to get started? Have you tested your idea, but don’t have a business plan to move it forward? Then this programme is for you! In just 8 weeks, you will be equipped with the skills needed to pitch your idea, develop your product, understand your market and operations, learn the dollars and cents of business and produce a Business Plan.
Agri-Entrepreneur Training Programme
Develop the skills the help you grow and expand your current agri business or develop a sound agri business idea in our 8 week Agri Business programme beginning January 25th 2017.
HP LIFE e-Learning with YBC
Sign up and enjoy this e-Learning Platform powered by HP LIFE. Youth Business Caribbean offers you free access to HP LIFE courses. Join the global online community and get your own certificate of completion.